Tina Dabi is an Indian Administrative Officer, who is belonging to the Rajasthan cadre. Tina Dabi topped the UPSC Civil Services exam in the year 2015. She is basically from Delhi and did her studies from Lady Shri Ram College (University of Delhi).
Tina Dabi achieved rank 1 in her first attempt and passed the Civil Services Exam. She became so controversial when she decided to marry Athar Amir Khan. Athar Amir Khan was the second in the same exam. Their (Athar and Tina) love story created a buzz on social media. At present time, Tina Dabi is the Joint Secretary in the Department of Finance (Tax) in the Rajasthan Government.
Union Public Service Examination Civil Services (UPSC) Examination is one of the toughest examinations in the whole world. Millions of people prepare for this exam, and only a few can pass the exam.
UPSC is basically unpredictable in nature. The syllabus is very vast, and it requires a proper strategy to complete it. Dabi has passed the exam at the age of 22 in 2015.
|Full Name||Tina Dabi|
|Date of Birth||9 November 1993|
|School||Convent of Jesus and Mary, New Delhi, India|
|Official Instagram id||www.instagram.com/tinadabi|
Tina Dabi Biography/Early Life:
Tina basically lived in Delhi. Her mother belongs to Maharashtra, and her father belongs to Madhya Pradesh. Her parents also were in Government Service. Her father was in Indian Telecom Service and her mother was in Indian Economic Service.
Tina Dabi mother has took retirement from the Service. Tina Dabi did her studies from Carmel Convent School in Bhopal, and then she completed her Bachelor’s in Political Science Subject.
|Real Name||Tina Dabi|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madya Pradesh|
|Birth Date||November 9, 1993|
|Father Name||Jaswant Dabi|
|Mother Name||Himani Dabi|
|Siblings||Sister – Ria Dabi|
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Athar Aamir Khan (IAS Officer)|
|Husband Name||Athar Aamir Khan (2018-2021)|
|Marriage Date||20 March 2018 (Court Marriage)|
7 April 2018 (Religious Marriage)
|Marriage Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan (Court Marriage)|
Pahalgam, Kashmir (Religious Marriage)
|Children Name||Not Known|
Tina Dabi UPSC Journey:
Everyone know that UPSC is not a journey but a marathon. Students have to strategize for every step in detail, and their every wrong action can waste an entire year of the candidate. UPSC requires sheer hard work, patience, dedication, and resilience to pass the exam.
Tina Dabi first completed her graduation and then she started to prepare for the exam. Tina Dabi graduation subject was Political Science, she developed a interest in the newspaper. Everyone, who is preparing UPSC, should note that Reading newspapers is the key to the UPSC paper. Aspiring Candidates should make a habit of reading newspapers on a daily basis.
Tina Dabi was very used to read the newspaper regularly, and it helps her to build her current affair much stronger. In mostly interviews, she opened about the family support, she said her mother supported her whole heartedly, and she was the pillar of strength during her long exhausting journey. Tina Dabi believed that her mother retired from the Service because of Tina, so that she can study peacefully without any problem.
|7:00 AM||Wake up and Freshen Up|
|7:30 AM||Newspaper reading Time|
|9:00 AM-12:00 AM||Slot 1 studies ( 3HRS)|
|12:00 AM -1:00 PM||Current Affairs Revision ( 1hr)|
|1:00PM- 2:00 PM||LUNCHTIME|
|2:00PM-3:00 PM||Leisure Time|
|3:00 PM- 5:00PM||Slot 2 of studies (2hr)|
|5:00PM- 8:00PM||Revision of Topics(3hrs)|
|8:00PM- 9:00PM||DINNER TIME|
|9:00PM- 11:00PM||SLOT 3 OF STUDIES (2HRS)|
|11:00PM- 12:00PM||SOCIAL MEDIA|
Tina Dabi UPSC Marksheet:
Tina Dabi was took the award, President’s Gold Medal while she was doing her training in Lal Bhadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussorie. She got the first rank according to the Order of Merit.
In Bhilwara District of Rajasthan, at the time of Covid-19 crisis was at its peak, then Tina Dabi was posted as Sub- Divisional Magistrate (SDM) in Bhilwara area. Tina Dabi and her team was at the forefront of fighting corona, and the administration took a massive effort to bring down daily cases down.
Their hard work paid them off as they were able to successfully manage the First wave in the covid-19 pandemic time. She was appreciated by both the media and the Government. After this, Tina Dabi has became an honorary member of the BRICS chamber of commerce (2020-2023). Before taking the post as Joint Secretary, Finance, Tina Dabi was Chief Executive Officer, Zila Parishad, SriGangapur.
|Subjects||Marks Obtained||Maximum Marks|
|GS first paper||119||250|
|GS second paper||84||250|
|GS third paper||111||250|
|GS fourth paper||110||250|
|Political Science first||128||250|
|Political Science second||171||250|
Tina Dabi Relationship:
Athar Amir Khan and Tina Dabi was in relationship after became IAS. Then they did marriage. Currently both Tina Dabi and Athar Amir Khan filed a divorce petition in Family court in Jaipur.
The Family court at Jaipur accepted their divorce petition, and they were officially divorced now. Their marriage was in the news due to many factors. The main reason were from different religions and were praised as communal harmony.
Many dignitaries like that Vice-President of India and Former Lok Sabha Chairperson Sumitra Mahajan present at their marriage function. Senior Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi has also praised the couple for their decision.
Athar Amir Khan comes from Jammu and Kashmir, and reports suggest that both fell in love during their Training program in LBSNAA and very soon they share their decision public on Social Media. Hindu Mahasabha termed marriage as Love Jihad. Tina Dabi has responded to that comments she is not affected by these comments and she is within her right to do it.
|Parents||Father: Jaswant Dabi (General Manager of BSNL)|
Mother: Himani Dabi (ex IES officer)
Sister: Ria Dabi (younger, IAS Officer)
|First Husband/Spouse||Athar Aamir Khan (IAS Officer, m. 2018 – 2021)|
|Second Husband/Spouse||Pradeep Gawande (IAS Officer, m. 2022 – present)|
|First Marriage Date||20 March 2018 (Court marriage)|
7 April 2018 (Religious rituals marriage)
|Second Marriage Date||April 2022|
|First Marriage Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan (Court marriage)|
Pahalgam Club, Pahalgam, Kashmir (religious marriage)
|Second Marriage Place||Not Known|
|Affairs / Boyfriends||Athar Aamir Khan (IAS Officer)Pradeep Gawande (IAS Officer)|
Books used by Tina Dabi during UPSC Civil Services Preparation:
- Polity: Laxmikanth
- Ancient History: Old NCERT Class 11th
- Medieval History- Old NCERT
- Modern History: Modern Spectrum, a few chapters from Old NCERT class 12 (before 1857)
- Culture: Nitin Sighania+ CCRT/NIOS selectively, Mrunal Videos can also be seen
- Environment: Shankar IAS, Old Biology Class12 Ecology Unit
- Economics- Macroeconomics Class 12 NCERT + Sriram Printed Notes. Mrunal Videos are 8. recommended.
- Geography- Class 11th and 12th NCERT, Class 6 to 10th NCERT selectively. Biomes chapter from G C Leong. Mrunal Videos are recommended
- Science: NCERT 6th to 10th (Mainly 9th and 10th).
- Test Series: InsightsonIndia paper for its questions. Arihant book for question bank.
- Current Affairs: Monthly Magazine+ insightsonIndia+Monthly magazines
Some Known Facts about Tina Dabi:
- Does Tina Dabi smoke? : No
- Her mother and father have cracked the UPSC IES exam
- After completing class 12, Tina Dabi had thought of continuing with B.com, but she took B.A. Political Science to begin her preparation.
- Tina Dabi was born as a prodigy child, as Tina Dabi has scored 100 in History and Political Science in the class 12 board.
- Tina Dabi has enrolled herself to Rau’s IAS Study Circle New Delhi when she reached the age of 18.
- She has achieved massive success by studying 9-12 hours on a daily basis and giving proportionate time to each subject.
- Tina Dabi has been very much interested in some subjects like the Constitution of India and Indian Politics since her childhood.
- Tina Dabi has also been a fierce debater from her school days and held the position of Vice Speaker of the Youth Parliament in 2012.
- Her scintillating performance as Vice Speaker of the Youth Parliament in the year 2012 impressed everyone.
- Tina Dabi has cracked one of the toughest exams in India at the age of 22, and this itself is a testimony of her brilliance.
- She became the woman from a scheduled caste who held Ist rank in th UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- She went on to trip to Rome, Paris, and Netherlands while they were under training at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy for Administration, Mussorie.
- She aspires to become Cabinet Secretary to the Government of India.
- She had chosen Haryana Cadre as her 1st preference as she wished to work for the empowerment of the women.
- After divorce from Athar Amir Khan, she recently tied the knot with IAS Pradeep Gawande. Pradeep is 39 years old.
- Pradeep Gawande is a 2013-batch IAS officer and he comes from Latur, Maharashtra. He holds an MBBS degree and is a qualified degree.
- At present, he is the director of Archaeology and Museums, Rajasthan.
- His family resides in Pune, and he secured a 478-rank in the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- He hit news headlines when Anti-Corruption Bureau when questioned him in a case related to bribery.
- Tina Dabi has 1.6 million followers on his Twitter account, and she follows 164 people on Twitter. She joined Twitter in December 2016.